You will need to change be to the correct form.
1. She *** laid off from work last week. (be/past)
1. She was laid off from work last week.
2. He is paid every other Friday.
3. They were given a lot of help.
4. I was born in Mexico City.
5. The dogs will be fed later today.
6. You were taught how to pronounce some words by your teacher.
7. A new school has been built in our neighborhood.
8. The sound of the TV set next door can be heard through the wall.
9. The rent has to be paid by next Wednesday because that’s the first of the month.
10. She had been married for fifteen years before she and her husband got a divorce.