Complete each sentence with verbs in the present tense, passive voice. Some verbs are negative.
Listen to audio №1 and write your answer.
The buildings are painted every summer.
- 1. The buildings are painted every summer.
- 2. Employees are paid on Friday.
- 3. John isn’t surprised by the news.
- 4. The car is fixed by a mechanic.
- 5. The teachers aren’t provided with enough support.
- 6. The glasses are filled with water.
- 7. Awards are given to the winners.
- 8. I am excited about the report.
- 9. Cars aren’t allowed in this area.
- 10. Lunch is served in the cafeteria.