1. What does the boy want to do at the beginning of the conversation?A. go play outside
B. watch TV
C. play video games
2. What is one thing the boy is NOT assigned to do around the house?A. clean the garage
B. vacuum the floors
C. wash the walls
3. What does the boy have to do in his bedroom?A. put away his books
B. make his bed
C. pick up his dirty clothes
4. What is the father going to do while the boy is doing his household chores?A. wash the car
B. paint the house
C. work in the yard
5. Where will the father and son go after the housework is done?A. to a movie
B. out to eat
C. to a ball game
Елена Викторовна, здравствуйте. Спасибо большое за ваши труды. Не могли бы вы подсказать, что говорится в первых двух предложениях?
-Dad, can I go…play?
-Well, did you do your service work down?
-dad, can I go outside to play
-well, did you get your Saturday’s work done?