1. Where does this news program take place?A. at a shopping center
B. at a local school
C. in a city market place
2. How does the young girl, Elizabeth, celebrate this holiday with her family?A. They go out to eat at a restaurant.
B. They visit close relatives.
C. They go to see a movie.
3. What does Johnny and his family eat on this day?A. turkey
4. What sentence best describes Steven’s feelings about Christmas?A. It’s a time when people exchange gifts with friends, family, and teachers.
B. It’s a holiday when friends give gifts during an elaborate dinner.
C. It’s a day when people think of others without waiting for a gift in return.
5. The final young woman says that the best thing about Christmas is:A. receiving presents from classmates.
B. having a vacation from school.
C. sleeping late every day.