1. What is the man’s name?A. His name is Robert.
B. The man’s name is Ronald.
C. The man goes by Russel.
2. The man was born in ____________.A. in Texas
B. in California
C. in Canada
3. What does the man do for a living?A. He works as a teacher.
B. He is a store cashier.
C. He sells animals.
4. The man ____________________.A. has two brothers and three dogs
B. lives with his sisters and mother
C. has an older brother and younger sister
5. What is the man’s telephone number?A. His number is 789-3050.
B. You can reach him at 789-1350.
C. You can call him at 789-1315.