1. What time of day does this conversation take place?A. in the morning
B. in the afternoon
C. in the evening
2. Why doesn’t the father give his son something to eat?A. There isn’t any food to eat.
B. The boy just ate something.
C. They are going to eat soon.
3. What snack does the boy want at the beginning of the conversation?A. potato chips
4. Which one food does the father NOT offer to his son for a snack?A. tomatoes
5. What does the father ask the boy to do while he is preparing the snack?A. watch TV
B. play with toys
C. look at books