1. What is the boy’s name?A. Matthew
2. How old is the boy turning in the conversation?A. seven
3. What does he want to do first?A. play outdoor games
B. open presents
C. eat cake and ice cream
4. Which statement is true about the game at the party?A. You have to catch a large ball without dropping it.
B. You need to chase children around and touch them.
C. You need to hide somewhere so no one can find you.
5. Who is coming to the party?A. aunts, grandparents, and cousins
B. grandparents, cousins, and uncles
C. friends, cousins, and grandparents