1. What is the main topic of the conversation?A. problems with living in an apartment
B. a search for a new apartment
C. the cost of rent near universities
2. Why doesn’t Ann like her current apartment?A. It’s too expensive.
B. The neighborhood is noisy.
C. It’s located some distance from school.
3. How much money does Ann want to pay for rent?A. no more than $200
B. around $200
C. a little more than $200
4. What kind of place is she looking for?A. somewhere that is within a short driving distance of campus
B. an apartment with furniture already in it
C. a place where she can live alone
5. How is Roger going to help her?A. He is planning on calling a friend who owns an apartment building.
B. He will check the newspapers to see if he can find an apartment for rent.
C. He is going to visit an apartment building near his place.