Complete these sentences using the words in brackets and a suitable verb.
4. I don’t think you need to take an umbrella. It ***. (isn’t/likely)
isn’t likely to rain
- 1. Carla is a very good student. She is bound to pass the exam. (bound)
- 2. I’m not surprised you’re tired. After such a long journey you are bound to be tired. (bound)
- 3. Andy has a very bad memory. He is sure to forget what you tell him. (sure)
- 4. I don’t think you need to take an umbrella. It isn’t likely to rain. (isn’t/likely)
- 5. The holidays begin this weekend. There is likely to be a lot of traffic on the roads. (likely)