Read the situation and complete the sentences using used to.
I’m *** two cups of coffee in the morning.
used to having
- Fernando is used to his new skateboard.
- Fernando is used to riding on a skateboard.
- He’s not used to being without his mother.
- She’s used to living in a cold place.
- He’s used to staying out all night.
- He wasn’t used to people calling him «doctor» at first, but now he hears it every day.
- She’s used to saying grace before she eats.
- She’s very rich. She’s used to going to parties and having other people do work for her.
- They’re used to living in a cold state like Minnesota.
- She’s used to the cold weather.