Questions and prepositions.
1. She comes from South Africa.
Where does she come from?
1. She comes from South Africa. Where does she come from?
2. I’m interested in computers. What are you interested in?
3. He likes talking about black holes. What does he like talking about?
4. They are good at mathematics. What are they good at?
5. She was listening to the sound of the ocean. What was she listening to?
6. We came back home with some friends. Who did you come back home with?
7. He was looking for a job. What was he looking for?
8. I went to Germany last week. Where did you go to last week?
9. We were surprised at the colour of his hair. What were you surprised at?
10. They will be frightened of tigers. What will they be frightened of?