Complete the sentences. Use the information in brackets. There are two verbs provided for each sentence to make the past conditional.
If he *** about the sale, he *** to it. (know/go)
would have gone
1. If I had done better on the test, I would have gotten a better grade.
2. If they had known it was going to rain, they would have done their work outside earlier.
3. Tia would have gotten to work on time if she hadn’t missed the bus.
4. We would have offered to do the dishes if you hadn’t done them already.
5. If she had done her homework, she would have understood the lesson.