Complete the sentences. Use the information in brackets. There are two verbs provided for each sentence to make the past conditional. Both verbs are negative.
If the motorbike ***, Tom *** to work today, but the motorbike was okay.
wouldn’t have gone
1. Our teacher wouldn’t have given us a test if she hadn’t prepared us for it.
2. If the car hadn’t started, Bob wouldn’t have gone to work today, but the car was okay.
3. If he hadn’t eaten all that food, he wouldn’t have gotten sick.
4. I wouldn’t have graduated from college if I hadn’t worked really hard.
5. If you hadn’t stayed out so late, you wouldn’t have gotten in trouble.