Complete the sentences. Use the information in brackets. There are two verbs provided for each sentence to make the past conditional.
If he *** about the sale, he *** to it. (know/go)
would have gone
1. If I had seen them, I would have asked them to sit with us.
2. If I had had your phone number, I would have called you.
3. She would have gotten wet if she had forgotten her umbrella.
4. It would have been a better party if Tom had been there.
5. If it hadn’t been so cold that day, we would have eaten outside.