Complete each sentence with verbs in the future tense, passive voice. Some verbs are negative.
Listen to audio №1 and write your answer.
The project will be finished by tomorrow.
- 1. The project will be finished by tomorrow.
- 2. Calls will be answered in the order they were received.
- 3. Dinner will be served at 6:00.
- 4. The criminals will eventually be found and arrested.
- 5. Some say the plane will never be found.
- 6. The winners of the raffle won’t be announced until the end of the evening.
- 7. Evidence will be presented at the trial.
- 8. Classes won’t be held today.
- 9. Each person who interviews hopes he or she will be chosen for the job.
- 10. Drivers who go over the speed limit will be ticketed.