Perfect Modal Verbs
Listen to audio №8 and write your answer.
They must have been very hungry because they ate a lot of food.
- She might have forgotten about her appointment.
- You shouldn’t have done that. (negative)
- I would have given you a ride if you had asked.
- Shouldn’t they have finished their assignment by now?
- I could have become a businessman.
- I should have gotten batteries for my camera.
- She may have eaten something today.
- They must have been very hungry because they ate a lot of food.